Monday, January 7, 2013

Hard

                                                                                                
     It's hard to believe that one month
                                                           from today Easton will be TWO!
                                                                            
                                                          As I'm gearing up for the paw-tee
                                                          I've been thinking how hard and how
                                                           fast the two years have been....mainly
                                                          just dealing with two young children.

                                                           My super sweet baby boy the time has flown by
                                                           and you are so loved by everyone!  I hope the time
                                                           will slow down a bit! and you and you sister will
                                                            keep loving on us a few more years.  I pray this year
                                                            I will slow down and treasure every minute I have with
                                                            my babies.  They won't be babies for much longer!



No comments:

Post a Comment