Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project

Since it's 2013!  I have started off the year with a bang in my household!  We had the carpets, couch, and red chair cleaned yesterday and I am super excited everything looked great!  I want to work on a hall tree hutch for the laundry room and I am super excited about the project!  It will be RED!!!  My fav.!!!!  This will give the kids and Daddy a place to keep their coats and boots!  This is a re-purpose project!  My Mom used this hutch when she keep kids and now I plan on using it....and putting "feet" on it to make it look like a piece of furniture!  The one we have has four or five "cubbies" for a basket up top, the middle is for your coat, and then the bottom has another square for a basket!
Also for Christmas Lance's parents bought us a new t.v. and my parents bought us the stand!  I love it so much!  It goes perfect in the back! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the TV Stand!! Can't wait to see the other piece of furniture. We desperately need a place to put shoes and coats.....

    ReplyDelete