Monday, January 6, 2014

Cleaning Up

In the new year I always have such good intentions to get things
clean up and organized.  So we've been doing some project
to help keep things more organized.


This is in the laundry room where I had a desk I am saving for Emma.
Anyway we moved it out..


and Lance got to work.  The plan is Emma and Easton will take
their clean laundry to their rooms and put it up.  This will be a learning task!
Their are super excited about having a cubby, Easton wanted to put toys in it.
There is a clothes bar and a shelf higher up this will help me so much!  
We got a lot done on Saturday because the weather was soo nice!
(I am convinced there is nothing Lance can not do) LOVE HIM!


  Love these KIDS!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Love the red baskets!! And they are the cutest thing in those sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete