Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Emotion

The last couple months have been very emotional for me.  I feel like I prayed and waited so long to be married and be a momma, and the time has flown by!  A few weeks ago we went to kindergarten round, Emma was excited and took it all in.  She did not want to go back to day care after it was over so I have no picture.  I thought I was over the hump until August!  

until we got the papers for pre-k graduation this Thursday!  I told the director I prefer to skip this kinda stuff-I don't like to get emotional!  She just looked at me. 

Y'all my heart is in my throat and my chest is tight how did this happen so fast!

Emma's verse she will say is 
Be strong in The Lord and in his mighty power. Eph 6:10.  I'm proud of her she knows it and will say it most the time with no help.

I better start memorizing some momma verses for August :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment