Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Up To

We had a nice weekend.  Saturday we all went to town.
Easton picked our a monster truck!  It's real loud!
Emma picked out something new for Barbie since she was good
all week.  She picked out the Barbie bedroom.
WE've been playing a lot of Barbies here lately, and I forgot how much fun
I use to have playing with my barbies!

Friday while Mom and I were messing around in town, we ran across a
Barbie kitchen at Ross.  I ended up putting it up and I thought at it all weekend!!!
Sunday after we went to the park we ran back over there to see if it was still
there.....it was gone I was so sad.

If I have to play the "mom" all the time I at least want a cute kitchen! :) 

Friday my Mom and I plan on getting all my Barbie stuff out of storage!
I am super excited!!!! 

I know Emma will have so much fun with everything!
and I will to!



1 comment: