Thursday, January 24, 2013

Put Your Heart In It

I've had my Valentines Day decor
out since the second week in January.

The house looked so bare after
putting all the Christmas stuff up..
so I decided to go ahead.


I painted my red shutter to hang my Christmas card on,
but when it came time to take it down
I JUST COULDN'T!
I love it!  and I love the salt dough heart Emma and I
made when she was one!
They are sitting pretty in Febuary "snow"
epson salt works great for West Texas snow/ice!


I love my Happy Everything plate!  I can't wait to get
other "charms" to go on it!



this is my favorite place in the house to decorate.
I love how red looks up against the black shelf.
I got my ice skates at Kohls on year!  Great find!
My Mom sewed these paper hearts together
I super LOVE those!


and the only LOVE in the back is the chalk board
and angel holding the heart.



and here's a little extra love for Valentines day!
I thought I would use the large clothes pins
to hold pictures of the kids or a Valentines
card for their teachers.





No comments:

Post a Comment