Saturday, January 26, 2013

Workin'

Friday Mom and I pushed up our sleeves and
dug around in the storage till we found
all my barbie stuff and I mean ALL!!
I was so excited to see everything
I played with!
I had so much fun playing barbies!
we found my car, kitchen, ice cream shop,
beds, bathtub, every kitchen accessory ,
every shoe and piece of clothing I
think I ever had!
Mom made most of my clothes!
of coarse most of the clothing
is straight from the 80's!!!!
Mom and I laughed so hard at this old girl!
I'm pretty sure she is from the
famous Rockets
you remember don't you?
  They were a real hot band in the 80's!lol

after sorting through, we started cleaning

nothing like a dawn and bleach bath!
Good as new!




now the fun begins.

O and I told Lance I just saved a couple hundred bucks
on barbie stuff!!

Thanks Momma for saving everything I ever owned!

Luv You!

No comments:

Post a Comment